Valentine's Day Full Pattern Flour Sack Towel
Your kitchen will be as sweet as candy with this full pattern towel over your oven handle! These pretty shades of reds and pinks are just what you need to spruce up your home after the holidays! This full pattern towel makes the perfect addition tucked into a sweet valentine for mom or a teacher!
Some special things to note about this flour sack towel:
- 28 x 29 inches of absorbent (and adorably designed) flour sack cotton
- Pattern covers ENTIRE towel
- Digitally printed with water based inks
- Loop on the back corner for hanging on hooks and knobs
- Please note that since the fabric of these towels is stretchy & soft, not every towel will be the exact same size or a perfect square
- Comes folded and packaged with a belly band, prepared to add a warm touch to your kitchen
Washing your full pattern towel in cold water, and allowing it to air dry is a great way to ensure the longest and most vibrant life for the design on your towel! Flour sack towels have a texture that makes them extra absorbent in nature. This texture can cause some flecks of missing color here and there on the full pattern designs - this is part of what makes these towels unique!
*We examine each towel and do not sell or send any towels missing noticeable amounts of color! Quality is of the utmost importance to us!*
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.
I first saw the kitchen towels by Doe a Deer at a small country store. The person that I was with bought me one. I love that they are large, cotton, and absorbent. The cute patterns adds to the charm.
Not only does it do the work I want it to do, it is absolutely adorable! It adds a bright accent in the dark days of winter. Love it!
Love the full pattern towel! Looks cute on a hook or a towel rack!
I can celebrate Valentine's Day with whimsy and nostalgia without giving myself a sugar headache. A Doe a Deer product is always a great way to commemorate love.
Love it! Brightens up my kitchen.