Tell me you’re from Iowa without telling me you’re from Iowa ;) You don’t have to be from the Tall Corn State to appreciate all the tasty goodness this towel brings! This full pattern towel features adorable hand illustrated sweet corn that covers the entire towel and pretty colors to compliment any kitchen aesthetic. Nothing says summer in the midwest like golden corn on the cob. Some special things to note about this flour sack towel:
- 28 x 29 inches of absorbent (and adorably designed) flour sack cotton
- Patter covers ENTIRE towel
- Digitally printed with water based inks
- Loop on the back corner for hanging on hooks and knobs
- Please note that since the fabric of these towels is stretchy & soft, not every towel will be the exact same size or a perfect square
- Comes folded and packaged with a belly band, prepared to add a warm touch to your kitchen
Washing your full pattern towel in cold water, and allowing it to air dry is a great way to ensure the longest and most vibrant life for the design on your towel! Flour sack towels have a texture that makes them extra absorbent in nature. This texture can cause some flecks of missing color here and there on the full pattern designs - this is part of what makes these towels unique!
*We examine each towel and do not sell or send any towels missing noticeable amounts of color! Quality is of the utmost importance to us!*
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.