Botanical Swedish Dishcloth
For the busy woman determined to keep that kitchen spotless, the Swedish dishcloth should definitely be a go-to! Say goodbye to constantly dealing with smelly dishrags, pilly sponges and going through rolls and rolls of paper towels with this cost-friendly substitution.
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.
dishcloth has replaced all i mean all my misc dishcloths. Will be ordering backup
Love them. Used them quite a bit and just put in dishwasher while it ran. Do simple.
This is a versatile, high quality dishcloth with a cute, whimsical design. It is very durable and simple to clean in the washer or top rack of your dishwasher. I love this dishcloth and would highly recommend it to friends and family.
I received a Swedish dishcloth for Christmas last year from a coworker. My husband and I love them! they don't get smelly, by just tossing them in the dishwasher every couple of days.
Now I'm giving them as gifts to my friends and family this year!
After starting to use these Swedish dish cloths this past year, I'll never go back to a boring old dish sponge or rag. These are the absolute best, and I love that I can throw them in my dishwasher when they need a refresh. It helps that they're super cute, too!