Taste and See that the Lord is Good Swedish Dishcloth
If you’ve ever tasted my grandma’s peanut butter pie, then you KNOW that the Lord is good ;) But in all seriousness, Psalm 34:8 is such a great reminder to have around, especially in the kitchen!
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops, and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water-based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, yay!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks on a white background
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.
Purchased a new kitchen towel as a gift and swedish dish cloth for myself. I always enjoy seeing the look on my friend's face when they open their gift! And of course the question is: "Where did you find this?" As Doe A Deer of course!. G
I love Swedish dishcloths and these designs were unique!