Is it me, or does apple cider give you all the feelings of fall in a cup? You better stock up on these Swedish dishcloths to clean your plates and glasses of all of the apples you’re about to consume because… it’s CIDER SEASON! Which means hello apple cider (and all of the other tasty baked apple-treats.) These dishcloths will be great for cleaning your plates of apple crisp, apple pie, and every other apple dish you can think of this fall.
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.